Max Speed : 25 km/h
Charging Time : Approx. 5.5 hours
Brakes : Electrical + Disc Brake
Max Load : 100 kg
Colour : Gray
Tyre Type : Pneumatic Tyres
Tyre Size : 8.5″ Front / 8.5″ Rear
– Travels up to 30 km distance* – Sufficient electrical energy -Official Distance please check Notes 1
– 25 km/h Maximum speed
– Maximum power 600 W – Strong power motor
– New rear dual-pad disc brake – More stable and safer
– 3-step folding* – Quick storage for more convenience
– Aerospace grade aluminum body – Light and sturdy
Simply press the power button twice to switch among three modes. When commuting to work, press S to go faster. When cruising around the park, press D, and in crowded areas, you can turn on the pedestrian mode to walk alongside. The safety of the speed modes has been evaluated by TUV Rheinland* according to EN17128 regulations.
When the battery level is under 30% and the scooter is not powered on for about 10 consecutive days, the battery will enter into sleep mode* to extend its life. In addition, the BMS 5th Generation Intelligent Battery Management System will keep your battery safe.
Not only does the scooter feature an LED rear warning light, but also a large-size front reflector light, and bidirectional side reflectors to keep you safe.
The dual-pad disc brake offers efficient braking for a quick response and prolongs the service life of brake pads, making riding safer.
Innovative folding design evaluated by TUV Rheinland* (according to EN17128) for a minimalist appearance, convenient storage, and more stability.
Step 1. Lift the connecting buckle
Step 2. Lift the buckle again and press down
Step 3. Fold it together
The frame is made of a high-strength aviation grade Series 6 aluminium alloy body equipped with more comfortable pneumatic tyres. The total weight is only 13 kg, making it convenient to take with you while traveling.
By breaking the dullness, its striking appearance adds beauty to your life at all times and wherever you go.
The previously split display areas are merged into a whole, which is more unified, clean and visually integrated.
The integrated design language is also used for the soft fender, which can prevent accidents caused by mishandling, block out dust and allow for easier cleaning.
With the Mi Home app functions, operations such as firmware upgrades and scooter locking or unlocking can be carried out using Bluetooth. You can also view riding data at any time and modify various personalized settings.
1. Tested when fully charged and under the following conditions: 75 kg load, 25 Degrees temperature, no wind on a level road in Economy Mode (ECO) and at a constant speed of 15 km/h. Actual battery life may vary depending on temperature, load, wind speed, road conditions, operation habits and other factors.
2. Folding security and speed mode safety have been evaluated by TV Rheinland, according to EN 17128:2020 regulations.
3. When the battery enters into sleep mode, your scooter cannot be powered on. Please charge it for three seconds to activate the battery.
4. All data above has been obtained from Ninebot Labs. Errors in actual performance may occur due to changes in objective conditions.
5. Please familiarise yourself with the relevant laws, regulations, and precautions before purchasing a Mi Electric Scooter. Please abide by relevant local laws and regulations when using the Mi Electric Scooter.
6. Both old Mi Logo and new Mi Logo are trade marks of Xiaomi Inc.